VIEW THE PROGRAMME STRUCTURE HERE
08:00 – 09:00 Registration / Exclusive Video content
09:00 – 09:15 Keynote session: The Economic Outlook 2021-2022: Recovery, Liquidity, Interest rates and Inflation - Major Factors, Key Indices And Risk Considerations
Christopher Pavlov, Chief Economist, Unicredit Bulbank
09:15 – 09:30 Keynote session: Real Estate Market Outlook 2021: The Big Picture
Michaela Lashova MRICS, Executive Director, Forton Cushman & Wakefield
09:30 – 10:40 OPENING PANEL: Real Estate Investment Environment Bulgaria 2021: Cyclical And Structural Trends On The Path To Recovery
- Who and what is moving the real estate market – investment prospects, development activity and capital allocations 2021.
- What are the international and local capitals invested in and what is driving the cap rates? Are we all focused on residential developments or where do investors seek for return in a low-rates environment?
- Quantitative easing, continuous low-rates policies, dynamic economic recovery: are these sustainable prerequisites for continuous upward cycle?
- Continuing COVID concerns and lack of predictability, inflation, political instability – what is disturbing the industry?
- How costly is to develop now and are there ways to hedge against inflation of key construction commodities?
- Project financing: how are banks evaluating current market environment and should real estate investment industry rely on adequate liquidity in the mid-term.
Elitsa Tsenova, Chief Investment Officer, Lion's Head Investments
Asen Lisev, Executive Director of Bravo Property Fund REIT
Tanya Karageorgieva, Head of Financing Department, Unicredit Bulbank
Vladimir Gurdjieff, Country Head for Bulgaria, CTP Invest
Florin Tirla, Country Head Romania & Bulgaria, Indotek Group
Yavor Kostov, Partner, Capital Markets Manager, Forton Cushman & Wakefield
Georgi Kirov, Partner, Director of Investment Consulting Services, Colliers International
Christian Ustinescu, Director of NPL Transactions & Workout Eastern Europe, EOS Group
Moderator: Tanya Koseva-Boshova, Managing Partner, Park Lane Developments
Hall Vassil Levski A:
11:00 - 11:10 Key-note session: Economics of the residential market - foundations, residential needs and key factors
Lachezar Bogdanov, Chief Economist, Institute for Market Economics
11:10 – 11: 25 Key-note session: Residential buildings, the city and the environment
Arch. Zdravko Zdravkov, Chief architect, Sofia Municipality
11:25 – 12:35 PANEL 1A: The Modern Lifestyle, the Living Environment and the Residential Product: Delivering Value By Investing in a Sustainable and modern living environment.
- What are the factors that dictate the trends in the development of the residential product? Structural changes 2021 - how does a change in lifestyle transform residential projects?
- Creating communities, safe environment, nature, and infrastructure, technological evolution: are these the components of the desired living environment? How broad is the concept of "green" and "sustainable" and why should it be at the heart of the project concept?
- Business of luxury: concepts and specifics of high-class lifestyle - what are buyers of luxury homes looking for?
- Master planning, placemaking and the functional mix: trends and innovative approaches. Why is it important to develop a balanced mix of functions: Sports, schools, grocery, restaurants, offices – what services do residential complex inhabitants look for?
- Senior living: potential and prospects for development in Bulgaria and the region
- Smart solutions in the design, sale and management of residential projects
Eng. Plamen Andreev, Owner and Manager, Planex Invest
Ivan Goranov, sales and marketing, Residential Park Plovdiv
Nevena Stoyanova, managing director and shareholder, Luximmo Finest Estates
Georgi Ranchev, General Manager, Residential Park Lozen
Martin Yanev, Managing Director, Realpad Smart Brokers
Nikolay Zhelev, Residential Property Manager, Forton, Cushman & Wakefield
Borislav Pavlov, Managing Partner SavantElbul & Gloria Palace Residence
Yoana Zarkova, Elite Lifestyle Manager, Quintessentially
Moderator: Ivan Velkov, Chairman, BGFMA and FIABCI Bulgaria
13:00 – 14:10 PANEL 2А: The Residential Market 2021: Residentials Needs, Evolution of the Industry, Investment Potential and Specifics of the Market Cycle
- Market environment: What are the main characteristics of the Residential market in 2021 - dynamics, inflation, risks and prospects.
- Residential needs, industry evolution and market cycle specifics: how many and what kind of residential units are needed? Market trends 2021.
- Search: Improving the living environment, more comfort or a good investment - what stimulates active demand? Which are the most liquid Residential units and why?
- Supply: What new projects does the market need and where? Urban locations with perspective - where is the potential and opportunity for development of quality Residential projects?
- Luxury residential market: trend 2021
- Market liquidity: trends in mortgage financing in 2021
Asen Lisev, Investor, Iris Park
Petyo Tankov, Chief Executive Officer, Lipite Complex, Strive 4 BG
Anton Andonov, Executive Director, ERA Bulgaria
Dilyana Hristova, General Manager, Nova City Group
Ivailo Mitev, Manager, Idea Home
Boyko Boykov, Managing partner, BH Real Estate
Vesela Ilieva, Managing partner, Unique Estates
Veselin Petrov, MRICS, Executive Director, DSK Dom
Moderator: Pepi Dimitrova, Realto Group
14:30 – 15:30 PANEL 3А: The Office Space Market 2021: The Physical Office As An Essential Hub Of Corporate Culture, Communication And Talent Development – Trends And Perspectives 2021
- Market specifics in the context of returning office users – how much and what type of office space is needed?
- What is the rationale behind the 2021 office transactions? What are the current expectations for the recovery of physical office usage rates and how are the leasing models evolving - volumes, flexibility, terms?
- Supply: how are the newly completed office buildings, the stock of the new generation, adapting to the current market specifics and needs?
- Office as a service – myth or reality. How much does flexibility cost and is it worth it? How does it affect cash flows?
- Co-Working Spaces: The Shared Economy And The Real Estate Industry. Innovative market formats and concepts in the context of the growing need for flexibility.
David Davidov, Managing Partner, Garitage Park
Adina Welsh, Managing Director, RPHI
Georgi Popchev, Office Assets Manager, Lions Head Investments
Anton Slavchev, Executive Director, Avison Young
Arch. Vessela Valcheva - McGee, Managing Partner, Triple Green Building Group
Yordan Krastev, Head of Office Space, Forton | Cushman & Wakefield
Todor Kavrakov, Property Manager, Trade Center Europe
Georgi Brashnarov, member of the Advisory Board, BASSCOM
Moderator: Hristo Andonov, Managing Director, Avalant
15:40 – 16:50 PANEL 4А: The Future Of Workplace: Hybrid Concepts And Needs In The Context Of The Dynamically Changing Work Models. Reimagining Office Space And Function – Trends 2021.
- Post-covid workspace strategies for a positive impact on people, corporate culture and productivity- the viewpoint of the leading IT/BPO companies.
- What are the current shifts in the balance between work from home and work in the physical office? How are major employers managing the complex multiplatform working hub?
- Co-working spaces: The shared economy and real estate industry. Innovative market formats and concepts in the context of the growing need for flexibility.
- Workplace trends 2021: Modern office spaces and next generation corporate ecosystems - the role of the office as a centralized hub of corporate culture, community and talents
- The role of the office as a centralized hub of corporate culture, community and talent
- Health and wellness at the workplace: what is considered as healthy and why does it matter - successful examples.
Georgi Georgiev, Senior Associate Office Space, MBL
Monika Grigorova, General Manager, Entract 127
Bozhidar Georgiev, Executive Director, Work & Share Coworking Space
Tony Alexandrov, General manager, Work Better
Dimitar Ivanov, Co-founder and Managing partner, Avalant
Manuela Ivanova, Senior manager Real estate & Workplace, Eastern Europe, VMware
Iliya Krastev, Chairman of the Management Board, AIBEST
Moderator: Verka Petkova, Partner, Business Development Director, Colliers International
Hall Vasil Levski B:
11:00 – 12:00 PANEL 1B: The Green Transformation Panel: ESG, Sustainability And Green Investments
- Green financing trends and outcomes 2021 – a pillar for change. Why is it important and what opportunities does it provide?
- Energy, emissions, water, waste - which are the main elements of a successful sustainability strategy?
- Implications of sustainability in real estate: why green is not only a word and how do we imagine the perfect sustainable real estate asset/portfolio?
- Investing in well-being: local action for global challenges. How do leading companies invest in environmental sustainability and green transformation?
- Social commitment, corporate values and the strength of communities: promoting good practices for a better environment. Key elements of a sustainable environment.
- Added value and innovation: achieving green goals through digitalization of public services
Teodor Radonov, Head of the Office in Bulgaria, the European Investment Bank
Iglika Yordanova, Executive Director, Colliers International
Liliya Krasteva, Country Head Bulgaria, Head of Property Management, Ceres Management Services
Arch. Lubomir Stanislavov, Executive director, Automotive Cluster Bulgaria
Kaloyan Krumov, Counsel, DGKV
Katerina Kraeva, partner, Wolf Theiss
Moderator: Arch. Vessela Valcheva - McGee, Managing Partner, Triple Green Building Group
12:20 – 13:30 PANEL 2B: Industrial аnd Logistics: The Future Of Supply-Chains And The Implications For The I&L Assets
- How has the demand for modern industrial and logistic premises shifted in the context of supply-chain development? What are the specific needs of the industries?
- The need and the cost of fast deliveries – last-mile logistics and the modifications in the delivery process as a driver for modern real estate investments.
- Logistic parks as a complex hub and ecosystem: expanding the scope of provided services - what is expected from the users?
- Near-shoring of production facilities in the SEE – opportunities for Bulgaria as an investment destination
- Sustainability policies and green practices in the industrial sector
Vladimir Gurdjieff, General Manager for Bulgaria, CTP Invest
Peter Wojtusiak, Senior Advisor, Revetas Capital
Spas Shopov, investor, Industrial Park Sofia East
Miroslava Alexandrova, Business Development Manager, East Ring Logistics Park
Alexander Gebov, Managing Director, Paladin Project Management EOOD
Georgi Djibov, Head Land and Industrial Agency, MBL
Daniela Boycheva, Manager Industrial and Logistics Services, Colliers International
Lyubomir Baburov, Administrative Director, Ozone.bg
Moderator: Joro Angelov, Head of Industrial Space and Land Development, Forton | Cushman & Wakefield
13:50 – 15:00 PANEL 3B: Retail Trends: People, Spaces, Places And The Shopping Experience In The Context Of Growing Consumption
- How strong is the social element as a driver for physical shopping? Are consumers tired of stay-at-home shopping models? Consumer behavior trends 2021.
- Placemaking trends 2021: How do we create vibrant shopping destinations that people love to visit?
- Future of omni-channel retail: how much digital do physical stores need and what live experience should e-commerce players provide?
- Expansion drivers 2021: why are retail parks in the focus of the active retailers? Retail park innovative concepts and models.
Todor Levenov, Head of Expansion and Construction, Kaufland Bulgaria
Lidia Margaritova, Director "Projects, planning and control in the field of expansion, construction, maintenance, IT", Fantastico
Ivan Alexandrov, Executive director and Founder, eBag.bg.
Andrey Petrov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Director Expansion and Sales, dm Bulgaria
Stefan Kosev, Managing Partner, Regent's Property Advisors
Asen Dinolov, Manager, LPP Bulgaria
Nikolay Valkanov, Executive director, The Association for Modern Trade
Moderator: Ventsislav Ognyanov, General Manager, CCC shoes and bags
15:10 – 16:10 PANEL 4B: Hospitality trends 2021
- Post-Pandemic Asset Management And Operation Models: What is (will be) different? Restructuring trends 2021.
- Is the hotel industry more optimistic after a positive summer 2021 season? Do we observe changes in the pattern of tourists visiting the holiday assets?
- What is the cost of the “last minute flexibility” and how do hotel managers deal with the related operational and financial challenges.
- What are the expectations for the recovery of international travel and how do hotel professionals plan their mid-term and long-term strategies? How are capital values affected and do we expect asset transactions in the context of the gaps between the owner’s and buyer’s valuations?
- Niche models: Senior care, health and balneo centers, services and their potential in Bulgaria.
Zhivko Ivanov, Asset Management Director, Galaxy Investment Group
Julieta Serafimova, General Manager Grand Hotel Millennium Sofia and Sofia Hotels Managment
Elitsa Velichkova, General Manager, Sense Hotel
Ventsislav Tanchev, General Manager, TA Suntours
Deyan Todorov, deputy manager "Hotels, consulting and evaluations", Forton Cushman & Wakefield
Antonia Pislenska, Sales and Marketing Director, Rosslyn Hotels
Ilian Grigorov, Executive Director, Block Health and Social Care
Moderator: Simeon Georgiev, Head of Advisory Services & Valuations, MBL
16:20 – 17:20 PANEL 5B: Proptech: Fostering Growth through Tech And Innovation
- Disruption as an opportunity: The structural challenges, the industry needs, the bright ideas,and the proptech industry 2021
- Connectivity, Cybersecurity and real estate asset management
- Providing resilience through tech and innovation: creating synergies between physical and digital in continuously transforming environments
- Showcase: what are the most interesting proptech startups for 2021 – case studies and success stories.
- Proptech and venture capital markets – is there enough fuel for growth?
Bozhidar Palyakov, Commercial Director, Buildings, Schneider Electric
Georgi Brashnarov, Executive Director of Nemetschek Bulgaria
Sergey Burushkin, Product Manager and Market Segments Group Lead, Neterra
Jakub Licak, International Business Development Manager, REALPAD
Yonko Lazarov, Immotech
Tzvete Doncheva, Platform and investor relations manager, PropTech1 Ventures
Moderator: Georgi Pavlov, Founder of Proptech.bg
*The programme may be subject to change.
BG/ENG/BG simultaneous translation will be provided by the organizers